Thursday, August 19, 2010

To the Beach with Cloth Diapers

We have gone away for long weekends since I've been cloth diapering, but this is the first time I will be gone for a week. Our condo has a washer and dryer so I'll just have to tweek the wash routine a bit to get it right, and we'll be good to go. We're not allowed to hang out anything on the balcony, but I'm hoping putting a drying rack out will be allowed.

Whether or not I was using cloth diapers, I'm thinking about the regular diaper to swim diaper switch...keeping a swim diaper on for an extended period of time wouldn't make a lot of sense to me. But then again, do you make the switch just when you think you're heading down to the water? I have 2 swim diapers, and I know some Moms use their pocket covers as swim diapers, so I may try that too.

Here's to a fun-filled first Ocean experience for Little Man!

No comments: